Privacy & Legal
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Communicate with our clients
Besides our staff, we share this information with:
- Manage My Health in order to complete online appointments, etc.
Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter contact details, we'll be unable to contact them.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us on 03-455 4073.
Website Analytics, Cookies, and Tracking
- We gather information about user behaviour on our website, via a third-party service (Google) in order to improve our website and services.
- We may use this information from time to time to deliver targeted advertising to website users via Google Ads and social media platforms (e.g. Facebook).
- For information about opting out of Google Analytics tracking, see here.